Summit Maintenance Corp is dedicated to commercial snow & ice management services that will keep your business up and running through the most challenging weather conditions. With a long and successful track record, Summit Maintenance is the perfect solution for your business.
We offer full winter commercial snow plowing, shoveling, de-icing, and snow relocation/removal services for our customers. Whether you require snow services for a parking lot, shopping center, medical facility, condominium, industrial lot, or office building, Summit Snow Removal can provide you with 24-hour 7-days a week snow and ice management services throughout the entire winter season.
We meet with you prior to commencing work to discuss designated areas to clear, service requirements for clearing snow and applying de-icing agents, obstacles to avoid, and where to relocate snow if necessary. Then we develop a site plan with aerial images and stake out your property. We do a return site visit with our staff so they can view the site prior to the first snow storm. We utilize multiple private meteorology services to determine when to dispatch crews to your location based on time of day and forecasted rate of snowfall. We are available at all times of the day if you have any questions or require any additional services.
Snow Plowing / Shoveling Service Levels:
- GOLD: As soon as snow begins to fall, we will continuously plow/shovel your location during snowfall events. Crew(s) will be dedicated to your site.
- SILVER: As soon as 1” of snow accumulates at your property, personnel will be dispatched to begin snow plowing/shoveling services. Your property will receive a plow/shovel every four hours during snowfall events.
- BRONZE: We will plow/shovel your property prior to the start of your business day. If four or more inches of new snow fall, we will automatically return to plow with the storm. For less than four inches, you will need to call for repeat service.
De-icing Service Levels
- ZERO TOLRANCE: During open hours, we will apply de-icing material as needed to keep your paved surfaces bare and wet except during heavy snow falls. De-icing services will resume once the heavy snowfall has been cleared and it is reasonable to expect that the salt will create a bare and wet condition that will last over two hours.
- STRATEGIC: During open hours, we will apply de-icing material during key time periods defined by the client (example: first thing in the morning, before the lunch hour, and/or before the evening rush hour).
- PER VISIT: During open hours, we will apply an application of de-icing material after every plow/shoveling.
- NECESSARY: After a snow event ends and snow has been cleared, we will apply one application of de-icing material.
We use a high performance de-icing product that contains a blend of natural rock salt,magnesium chloride and an agricultural by-product.
Features & Benefits
- Performs quickly, efficiently and is extremely effective in low temperatures –melting to-20° F
- Signature blue color makes it visible so less material and fewer applications are needed– a 30-50% material reduction over rock salt alone
- Environmentally friendly, it is less corrosive than rock salt and calcium chloride blends, and releases less chloride into the environment
- Maintains a melting effect after the initial application or storm event
- Prevents snow and ice from bonding to the pavement when applied correctly before a storm event
QUESTIONS TO CONSIDER WHEN DETERMINING YOUR NEEDS
- Do I require shoveling for walkways and sidewalks?
- Do I require plowing for parking lots?
- Am I responsible to clear / de-ice the public sidewalk(s) adjacent to my property?
- Do I need snow placed / stacked in a specific location(s) in my parking lot?
- Are my parking lot / sidewalks accessible during after-hours? (ATM, bus stop, etc.)
- Do I have deliveries or work shifts after business hours?